On Pocketnow Daily, according to a new report, Huawei's OS is 60% faster than Android. We have new leaks of the Google Pixel 4's design. The 2019 iPhone XIR will bring a bigger battery than its predecessor. States are suing T-Mobile and Sprint because their merger would bring up prices. Nintendo is moving their production away from China because of the trade war. We end today's show with deals for the 2017 iMac.
All this and more after the break.
- Tencent, Xiaomi And Oppo Testing Huawei's '60% Faster' Android OS, Report Claims
- Supposed Pixel 4 ‘case models’ leak alongside possible camera & bezel details
- Pixel 4 leak contradicts previous rumors, has S10+-like oval punch-hole
- 2019 iPhone 11R battery will be 5% larger than the one inside the iPhone Xr
- States Sue To Block Sprint T-Mobile Merger, Putting Deal In Jeopardy
- Nintendo starts producing new Switch models outside China to fend off trade war
- This all-time low on Apple’s 4K Retina iMac delivers solid value at $899
#PocketnowDaily #Huawei #OakOS
Graphics provided by: Motionvfx.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!